<span class="highlight">Trak</span> <span class="highlight">Shak</span> third bedroom.

Submitted: Sunday, Dec 16, 2007 at 23:10
ThreadID: 52610 Views:2051 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
How many people use the third room on a Trak Shak.
I have 3 kids a 3,5 & 7 year old and they currently share one of the queen size beds for sleeping.
If I want one (third room ) I have to get one made up in Sydney because Trak Shak won't/don't sell them separately.
The question is would you get a full room size one made up or one that is just deep enough for a couple of camping pantry size or storage area. Looking for comments/suggestions from current and previous owners of a Trak Shak Camper Trailer.

ps. I have two self inflating mattresses one 150mm thick and one at 100mm thick and to carry a third even at 50mm plus the extra canvas may be a bit tight on pack up time.

Thanks Michael H
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: WillyWish - Monday, Dec 17, 2007 at 13:46

Monday, Dec 17, 2007 at 13:46
You mean the one underneath next to the LHS of the trailer? Why is it missing in the first place?? I'd go full size, its great storage space if someones not sleeping in there....Can get a little hot though in warm climates.
AnswerID: 277054

Follow Up By: Member - michael H (NSW) - Monday, Dec 17, 2007 at 22:42

Monday, Dec 17, 2007 at 22:42
Hi Willy,
My trailer is a 1996 model and it was an option I guess, Would you suggest more screen area in the room if I'm custom making one I can can order whatever I want. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks Michael H
FollowupID: 541046

Sponsored Links